CURSO SHORT INTERNACIONAL
All-on-4 Surgical Protocol: High Skilled & Zygoma Maxilla Rehabilitation
Who is it for?
- General and specialty dentists with practice in oral surgery
- Physicians with training/interest in Maxillofacial Surgery or Esthomatology
University Diploma: 2,5
The All-on-4 protocol is an innovative surgical procedure for the rehabilitation of edentulous jaws focusing entirely on the patient. By taking advantage of the dense bone available in the anterior maxilla and between the mandibular foramina, this widely applicable surgical technique allows for the treatment of a significantly greater number of patients, while avoiding the need for complex, time consuming and often debilitating bone grafting procedures.During 2 days, the MALO CLINIC clinical team will show you how the patient will have immediate function and excellent esthetics with a limited number of implants.This course will teach you the skills and know-how to treat edentulous patients using the All-on-4 surgical protocol following the MALO CLINIC Rehabilitation Protocol, from patient selection to treatment planning, all the way through to the fitting of the prosthesis so you can offer immediate function to your patients. giving you a comprehensive overview of the All-on-4 Protocol, this course focus specially on how to solve clinical complications, which implants are best to each case type and mastering of the standard approach when it comes to highly skilled cases that are not illegible for the hybrid and extra-maxilla approaches. This will give you the tools to improve your understanding of the technique with advantages to you and your patients.
Designed for surgeons with extensive experience in implant dentistry the course covers the All-on-4 surgical protocol in detail mainly concentrating on high skilled cases as well as the combination of this technique with the use of zygoma implants – Hybrid and Double-Zygoma approaches – offering a comprehensive training that will allow you to gain the skills and know- how to successfully rehabilitate resorbed maxillae in just a few hours.
- Re-thinking oral rehabilitation – Solutions for Rehabilitating Atrophic Maxilla Cases (High Skilled & Zygoma Cases)
- Patient selection and treatment planning – Indication for Zygomatic Implants & Pre-operatory Patient Assessment
- How to manage possible Zygoma cases complications
- The esthetic possibilities of All-on-4 Protocol – Prosthetic Rehabilitation of Zygoma cases
- All-on-4 protocol surgeries – Live Zygoma case(s)
- Zygoma Hands-on Session
Total Price: 2.950€
Price: 2.950 €
Information and enrollment
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: +34 902 291 629 – +34 950 340 531
- Cellular: +34 696 837 979 (Whatsapp available)
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:30 a.m. to 18:00 p.m.