CURSO SHORT INTERNACIONAL
Cadaver Course – All on 4 Protocol: From Standard to Zygoma Cases
Who is it for?
- General and specialty dentists with practice in oral surgery
- Physicians with training/interest in Maxillofacial Surgery or Esthomatology
University Diploma: 3,5
Designed for those that want to broaden their experience in implant dentistry on total edentulous patients, including Zygoma cases, this training covers the All-on-4® surgical protocol in detail concentrating on all existing approaches – Standard, Hybrid and Double-Zygoma – offering participants a comprehensive training that will allow them to gain the skills and know-how to successfully rehabilitate atrophic mandibles/maxillae as well as severely resorbed maxillae in just a few hours,
Including live surgery, hands-on on both fresh frozen cadavers (1 full-day) and models, the course will take you through all the relevant aspects of the MALO CLINIC Protocol, from patient selection to treatment planning, and anatomic and imaging considerations, all the way through to the fitting of the immediate and final prostheses so you can offer immediate function to your patients even when facing with extremely atrophic maxilla and mandible cases.
- Re-thinking oral rehabilitation
- Patient selection and treatment planning – from Standard to Extra-Maxilla Cases
- How to manage possible Zygoma cases complications
- The esthetic possibilities of All-on-4® Protocol
- All-on-4® protocol surgeries – Live Cases
- Immediate Prosthesis Delivery
- Standard & Zygoma Hands-on Sessions on models
- Cadaver Hands-on Session (full day – Surgical Procedures from Standard to Extra-Maxilla Cases)
Total price: 9.950 euros
* Check conditions of payment fractionation *
Price: 9.950 €
Information and enrollment
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: +34 902 291 629 – +34 950 340 531
- Cellular: +34 696 837 979 (Whatsapp available)
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:30 a.m. to 18:00 p.m.