CURSO SHORT INTERNACIONAL
Clinical Residency Program
Who is it for?
- General and specialty dentists with practice in oral surgery
- Physicians with training/interest in Maxillofacial Surgery or Esthomatology
University Diploma: 2,5
The All-on-4® concept is one of the breakthroughs in Implant Dentistry, allowing the rehabilitation of the majority of edentulous arches without the need of bone grafting. Created at MALO CLINIC, the All-on-4® concept it is backed up by more than 20 years of clinical research with excellent long-term results.
The secret for that success has been the constant evolution of the protocols that receive great attention from our side. Today, the All-on-4® concept is up to date with the digital revolution in Implant Dentistry, allowing to upgrade surgical and prosthodontic protocols following a full digital workflow.
Our Clinical Residencies are typically for much smaller groups of participants with a lot more focus on the daily work of the clinic rather than on lectures and pure training programs. The participant can observe surgeries or other treatments, or follow the surgical procedures via CCTV. The program may include the MALO CLINIC Protocol (All-on-4® surgical protocol + MALO CLINIC Bridge), immediate function single and partial, and fixed prosthodontics, as well as other procedures of the various specialties of dentistry.
- All day live surgery and live rehabilitation with fixed prosthesis
- Access to different treatments performed at the clinic
Total price: 5.850 euros
* Check conditions of payment fractionation *
Price: 5.850 €
Information and enrollment
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: +34 902 291 629 – +34 950 340 531
- Cellular: +34 696 837 979 (Whatsapp available)
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:30 a.m. to 18:00 p.m.