CURSO SHORT INTERNACIONAL
Implant Maintenance – A Practical Approach
Who is it for?
- General and specialty dentists with practice in oral surgery
- Physicians with training/interest in Maxillofacial Surgery or Esthomatology
University Diploma: 3
The constant evolution in Implant Dentistry with new materials, techniques and methods, along with a higher quality and expectancy of life of the rehabilitated patients, demands a continuing update and education by the clinicians in order to satisfactorily address the challenges that an implant-supported rehabilitation might present.
Based on the assumption that no implant-supported rehabilitation can survive without maintenance, and that the maintenance phase is as important as the surgical phase, it became necessary to implement a set of clinical guidelines, with epidemiological and technical engagement, in order to maximize the probability of success of the rehabilitation not only during the osseointegration phase but also in long-term maintenance. In this regard, the involvement of the clinician is of crucial importance to achieve success.
The main goal of this course is to provide participants with a comprehensive theoretical and hands-on training within the maintenance of implant-supported rehabilitations, with a strong focus on the clinical appointment and the best interest of both patient and clinician. To achieve this goal, the training considers an important and significant practical component with a meticulous clinical practice approach, integrating tips to enhance a better performance, along with the integration of epidemiological tools to support the clinical decision process.
- In relation to Implantology, learn general Notions of:
- 1st phase Implant Maintenance protocol (Osseointegration period)
- 2nd phase Implant Maintenance protocol (Long term Maintenance)
- To know the clinical epidemiology of periimplant diseases
- To know the peri-implant pathology (etiology, diagnose, how to treat it)
- Zygoma Implants
Total Price: 850€
Price: 850 €
Information and enrollment
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: +34 902 291 629 – +34 950 340 531
- Cellular: +34 696 837 979 (Whatsapp available)
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:30 a.m. to 18:00 p.m.