CURSO SHORT INTERNACIONAL
Surgical Navigation – Clinical Residency
Who is it for?
- General and specialty dentists with practice in oral surgery
- Physicians with training/interest in Maxillofacial Surgery or Esthomatology
University Diploma: 2,5
This 2-day Residency Program focuses specifically on Navigation Implant Surgery and was designed especially for those who want to keep-up with the latest technology and introduce this valuable tool in their daily practice, comprising hands-on software sessions, the training will give clinicians a comprehensive perspective of the Implant Navigation System workflow, and its features and advantages, guiding them through single, partial and total rehabilitation cases planning and execution. Participants will get a chance to follow LIVE Surgery in the operation room, interacting closely with our clinical team, also getting a chance to discuss and plan their own cases with our expert.
- Understand indications, advantages and potential of Navigation Surgery.
- Work with X-Guide machine and all system components.
- Use DTX studio implant workflow for Navigation Surgery
- Use Navigation surgery for single, partial and total edentulous patients.
Total price: 3.900€
* Check conditions of payment fractionation *
Price: 3.900 €
Information and enrollment
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 902 291 629 – 950 340 531C
- Cellular: 696 837 979 (Whatsapp available)
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:30 a.m. to 18:00 p.m.