CURSO SHORT INTERNACIONAL
Zygoma Clinical Residency Program – High Skilled & Zygoma Rehabilitation
Who is it for?
- General and specialty dentists with practice in oral surgery
- Physicians with training/interest in Maxillofacial Surgery or Esthomatology
University Diploma: 2,5
Designed for small groups, this observation program will allow you to follow in detail the daily work and surgical schedule of MALO CLINIC Clinical team with a key focus on high skilled cases as well as on the combination of the All-on-4® surgical protocol with the use of zygoma implants; for severely atrophic maxillae, this procedure is complemented with extra-maxillary anchored implants – Hybrid and Double-Zygoma approaches – which treatment planning and placement will be covered in detail during this training session.
During this program not only will you get the chance to follow several different procedures at the operating room including live zygoma surgery, as you will also have the opportunity to extensively discuss the All-on-4® protocol Hybrid and Double-Zygoma approaches with our clinical team that will take you through all the relevant aspects, from patient selection to treatment planning, and anatomic and imaging considerations, all the way through to the fitting of the immediate and final prostheses.
These approaches will also both be covered at a hands-on session. The Zygoma Clinical Residency Program will allow you to gain the skills and know-how to successfully rehabilitate severely resorbed maxillae in just a few hours using the MALO CLINIC Protocol and is complemented by a mentorship program to support you on your first cases. We also encourage you to bring your own cases for discussion and treatment planning.
- Re-thinking oral rehabilitation – Solutions for Rehabilitating Atrophic Maxilla Cases (High Skilled & Zygoma)
- Patient selection and treatment planning – Indication for Zygomatic Implants & Pre-operatory Patient Assessment
- How to manage possible Zygoma cases complications
- The esthetic possibilities of All-on-4® Protocol – Prosthetic Rehabilitation of Zygoma cases
- Following Live Surgical Procedures including Live Zygoma case(s) at the Operating rooms
- Zygoma Hands-on Sessions
Total Price: 6.650€
Price: 6.650 €
Information and enrollment
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: +34 902 291 629 – +34 950 340 531
- Cellular: +34 696 837 979 (Whatsapp available)
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:30 a.m. to 18:00 p.m.