Science of Orthodontics
Who is it for?
- Training dentists, so they can treat, with guaranteed outcome and high quality of result, any malocclusion by applying state of the art, approved orthodontic criteria and knowledge.
- Providing the student with the required knowledge and expertise to practice the specialization of orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics.
- Acquiring knowledge of orthodontic and dentofacial appliances, the traditional mechanical systems, and the Self-ligating mechanical systems.
- Learning to plan adequate protocols for orthodontic treatment and prevention of malocclusions, based on previously instructed diagnostics and appliances.
- Learning retention protocols after orthodontic treatment.
Murcia, Málaga and Netherlands
Do you want to see multimedia content?
Direction / Faculty
- Training dentists who can face, with guarantees and quality, any malocclusion through the application of current criteria and knowledge.
- Provide the student with the necessary knowledge to practice the specialty of orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics.
- Knowing the Orthodontic and Dentofacial Orthopedics appliances, the traditional mechanical systems and the Self-ligating mechanical systems.
- Prepare protocols for the treatment and prevention of malocclusion based on the previously explained diagnosis and equipment.
- Learn retention protocols once orthodontic treatments are completed.
Pedro Sebastian Colino Gallardo
William J. Clark
José Pablo Fernández González
Jhonny León Valencia
Mario Alvarado Lorenzo
Alfonso Alvarado Lorenzo
Cristina Diana Rizea
Bernardo Hernan García-Coffín
Nico Van Der Werff
Felix Antonio De Carlos Villafranca
Pedro Mayoral Sanz
Ana María Cantor
Hugo Baptista Sánchez
Miguel Ángel González Gamero
Nuno Sousa Dias
Total Price: 26.000€
* Check conditions of payment fractionation *
Price: 2.000 €
Information and enrollment
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: +34 678 30 86 86
SIGN-UP FOR THE COURSE
If you don't have an account, register
If you already have an account, login