Surgery and Regeneration in Oral Implantology
Who is it for?
- Graduates in Dentistry
Especialista Universitario: 35
• The general objective of this postgraduate university training program is to train postgraduate students (stomatologists or dental graduates), with a solid and broad theoretical background, as well as adequate clinical experience where they will safely apply the knowledge gained in program development.
• This course has a clinical and investigative function in which the student has to prepare and develop, and then present, a final paper before a commission. Students will be able to critically analyze the published and selected scientific works and the techniques that will be used, they will learn and develop a technique with the aim of guaranteeing the patient functional health and adequate aesthetics in relation to each thematic unit and acquire knowledge profits based on evidence and with subsequent practical application.
- oral surgery, periodontology, prosthetics and oral implantology in the general context of the patient as a functional unit, which requires integral treatment.
- The necessary bases for the knowledge of surgical processes related to implantology
- The necessary skills so that they can deepen the topic of dental prosthesis, periodontology and oral surgery and acquire a more in-depth diagnostic criterion, as well as a more concrete knowledge of current techniques
- The functional and aesthetic restoration processes, both partial and edentulous on implants
- The techniques and materials used in complete partial dentures, both fixed and removable.
- Low, medium and high complexity oral rehabilitation based on scientific evidence.
- All the characteristics of the materials and technologies currently available to provide a treatment with an adequate and predictable aesthetic result.
- The different aesthetic procedures existing in dentistry.
- Be able to identify and prevent or treat the risk factors present in each patient (predisposition and / or trigger point)
- Be able to identify alterations, pathologies or special features that should be treated in collaboration with other medical specialists.
- Be able to identify the individual characteristics of the patient, physical, psychological and / or social, which may affect the treatment plan and / or its opportunity.
- Be able to organize an appropriate treatment plan and a logical therapeutic sequence for patients, as well as acquire the ability to present and defend the results of their work in a clinical session.
- Be able to apply treatment protocols and clinical monitoring of patients, as well as acquire the ability to systematically collect the clinical data of each patient.
- Know and know how to identify the adverse effects and / or clinical complications of implant treatments, as well as the clinical protocols for the resolution and treatment of these problems
- Basic and advanced implantology techniques.
- Guided surgery and prosthetic processes
- Surgical and prosthetic protocols.
- The protocol for the insertion of the post-extraction implant and functionalization of the provisional.
- Advanced surgical techniques.
- The combined treatments of these processes.
- What are the functions of the implantology specialist within a multidisciplinary team
- The different therapeutic orientations and / or the different therapeutic protocols that are possible when planning treatment with different complexities
Total Price: 9.400€
Those who finish the path of the specialist will be able to access the Master.
* Check conditions of payment fractionation *
Price: 1.900 €
Information and enrollment
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: +34 902 291 629 – +34 950 340 531
- Cellular: +34 696 837 979 (Whatsapp available)
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:30 a.m. to 18:00 p.m.