Surgery and Rehabilitation in Oral Implantology (2nd Edition)
Who is it for?
This international course is indicated to dentists, oral surgeons and maxillofacial surgeons that want to improve their surgical skills and knowledge in the field of oral implantology and implant rehabilitation
Start date: 27 Nov 2019
End date: 27 Sep 2020
This presential course will develope advanced surgical skills of participants. Theoretical classess will be carried out. Moreover, live surgerys and several preclinical hands-on will be permormed by the students.
- Learn how to carry out an all-on-four and all-on-six protocol.
- To learn the management of bone grafts.
- To learn how and when to do a soft tissue graft.
- Use of piezoelectric in oral implantology.
- Complex cases: split crest, sinus lift procedures, etc.
- Laser and its applications in oral implantology.
- Preclinical hands on.
- Live surgeries by the teachers.
Total Price: 11.000€
Enrollment reservation: Enrollment period is open, (Fractioned Payment facilities), check conditions)
Price: 1.500 €
Information and enrollment
+9193133 – 62516